2008年11月1日 星期六

BLOC PARTY BLOC PARTY BLOC PARTY

my favorite band BLOC PARTY's new album "Intimacy" is out!
oh my god!!! oh my GOD! (yes they're my god!)
i really can't wait to get a copy right now!!!!!!!!

I've watched the new music video "Talons"
song is very hatic and a bit heavier eletronic
which i like it aaaaaaaaaaa lot!!!

"Talons" by BLOC PARTY


WHEN WILL BE THE DAY BLOC PARTY TOUR IN ASIA?
I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!

*BLOC PARTY were "ambushed" in paris
Kele was asked by fans to sing a song in the street. it's actually an undergoing project "the take-away shows" by LA BLOGOTHEQUE.They semi-forced kele to sing a song even if he already refused them in a polite way. but it's still quite good. i'm totally sinking in! (song begins at 1:30 if u can't hardly wait)

Bloc Party, 'This Modern Love' - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo

 

沒有留言: